Simply more secure
The new software tool CMC-TC Manager permits the comfortable configuration and polling of CMC-TC, CMC II and Rittal PCU via SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol).
The advantage to you:
You can download management software free from Rittal. Take a look at these program features:
- All actual values and
- status messages are read from the CMC modules by free or scheduled polling of the CMC
- Projected and limit values can be set
- The devices connected to the CMC can be controlled, e.g. fans, electromagnetically interlockable ergonomic handle etc.
- CMC-specific alarm messages (traps) are received
- Standard traps of other network devices are received
- Accoustic warning signals for traps are user-definable
- Sound card support
- Batch or EXE files are executed if an alarm is triggered
- Assignment of station names to IP addresses
- User-specific adaptation of texts and identifiers for traps and CMC data
- Any terminal or telnet program can be called from the CMC-TC Manager
- The application contains a trap-receiver, which provides clearly structured displays of the SNMP traps (automatic alarm messages).
This ensures fast and simple pinpointing of the alarm situations. With this platform-independent system, which is suitable for both Windows and Linux, Rittal has established a broad range of software solutions for IT controlling.
CMC Top Concept - the monitoring system for network enclosures.
It reacts and triggers alarms rapidly and so prevents network outages, with their high consequential costs, and system shutdowns.
The LEDs on the CMC show the operating status and possible malfunctions. Remote monitoring is also possible: using an interface, messages can be displayed on a computer in the network using network management software (SNMP/ Telnet).
- If you have any technical questions, please contact the following contact person.